Wednesday, August 6, 2014

On the move!


For a while now I've been considering moving my blog and I've finally made up my mind to go for it. There are a few reasons I want to move it, but the primary reason is that I don't just want to blog about making jewelry, so I feel like a blog called Sela Designs Jewelry is no longer fitting. Anyone else agree? You will now find me here - www.ashleighbecker.blogspot.com. 

I will still be taking about my adventures in jewelry making, but let's be honest, my life is 90% spent chasing toddlers and praying they won't kill each other in their reckless endeavors (kill may be a strong word, but I'm telling you, Liam is the brain & Henry has no fear it's a dangerous combo). I want to talk about real world issues like orphans going hungry, human trafficking and whatever else is on my mind. And so that's what I'm going to do in my new spot! I hope you'll join me. 

XOXO,
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment